Ace 8 Channel Data Logger
KSh 36984 – KSh 50038
Ace 8 Channel Data Logger can Measure and Record various parameters like vacuum, pressure, Temperature, humidity & differential pressure in a single instrument. It can take 8 inputs say all of vacuum or Pressure or Temperature etc. Or each Channel 1 for Humidity, Channel 2 for Temperature Channel 3 for Differential Pressure & so on.
Applications of 8 channel data logger: Temperature recording application in Industry, Scientific research and Quality assurance applications, Research and Development.
Ace 8 Channel Data Logger can be used to read and record any 1 Input, on any 1 Channel & the remaining channels can be disabled using the Front keys. The remaining channels can be enable or disable based on the requirement.
Features of Ace Data Logger:
- The instrument can be operates as a plane scanner, with the instrument’s primary function being to display the input value from the sensor.
- Memory of 5000 readings can be stores in each of 8 channels
- This Ace 8 Channel Data Logger comes with a standard communication port (RS 232 or RS485) for computer connectivity. The Data Logger has a Parallel Printer Port for direct printing to an 80/132 column Dot Matrix Printer.
- The data logger has a Parallel printer port that allow it to print directly to an 80/132 Channel Printer without the need for a computer.
- The front keys are use to program the print interval (the time between successive printouts).
1 Digit for Channel No. ; 4 Digits for Process Variable
8 Nos. of Vacuum / Pressure / Humidity (4-20 mA),Temperature (4-20 mA) RTD Pt-100 Sensors,0 -1/ 0-5 / 0-10 V DC, Any Standard Thermocouple,(To be specified at time of ordering)
±0.25 % on full scale
RS 232 / RS485 /USB Computer Connectivity Output & Optional Direct 80 Column Dot Matrix Printer Port
5000 Records of Each of the 8 Channels
Channel Skip , Hold & Auto Modes
1 to 59 seconds ( User Programmable )
Ace 8 Channel Data Logger, Flameproof Data Logger
2 Relay Contacts for Alarm & Trip
230 V.A.C., 50 Hz, Single Phase / Optional 24 V.D.C.
Standard, With 21CFR Software+ RS485 to USB Connection, With Standard Software+ RS485 to USB Connection
Provided alongwith and valid for 1 year, traceable to National Standards.
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
96 X 96 X 175 mm
There are no reviews yet.