Ace AI-CL-O2 Clean Room Oxygen Monitor
KSh 35263 – KSh 37414
Ace AI-CL-O2 Clean Room Oxygen Monitor is a flush-mounted type online oxygen concentration indicator. AI-CL-O2 cleanroom oxygen monitor comes with a 40mm. depth back body & a flush stainless steel front plate, allowing it to be flush placed in cleanroom PUF panels or brick wall mounted.
Applications: Pharmaceutical clean rooms, Laboratories, Confined spaces, Hospitals, Research institutes, Mining & Pharma machinery, etc.
Ace AI-CL-O2 Clean Room Oxygen Monitor is presents in an ABS enclosure, used mostly for Industrial application
Features of Ace AI-CL-O2 Clean Room Oxygen Monitor :
- The oxygen monitor in the cleanroom measures oxygen levels from 0.0 to 25.0 %.
- The oxygen sensor is a Japanese electrochemical sensor with three-year estimate the service life.
- The cleanroom oxygen monitor has a 0.56″ height and a clear 4 digit LED display.
- A built-in buzzer alarm is inbuilt if oxygen levels violate user-selectable limits. An acknowledgment key was also provided to intervene manually.
- 4-20 mA Analog output for PLC integration optional relay ( to connect to PLC/VAV/Exhaust valve).
- RS 485 Modbus communication to connect to BMS/EMS Systems (optional)
Standard 0….25% O2
+/- 1% F.S
4 Digit, 0.56” High, 7 Segment Red LED Display
Approx. 15 seconds
Mirror finished front stainless steel flush plate with MS back box
Japanese Electro-chemical type, quick response, no CO2 influence
4-20mA analog output for connection onto analog input cards on PLC/DDC
Built-in Buzzer with alarm for low and high limit violation alert & acknowledgment key
24 V.D.C, 350 mA/ Optional 230 VAC adaptor provided
Approx 3 years, after which oxygen sensor is directly replaceable on field
RS 485 Modbus protocol communication for connecting onto PC/EMS/BMS/SCADA/PLC Integration
Front SS Plate-180×200, Back MS Plate-110x150x45 (WxHxD)
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
There are no reviews yet.