Ace AI-Co2-P1 Portable CO2 Detector
Ace AI-CO2-P1 Portable CO2 Detector is a portable device that measures the indoor air quality index including the CO2 concentration level, dew point, air temperature, wet bulb temperature, and humidity. This Portable Co2 Detector was having an audible alarm to alert the users within the premises. The Carbon Dioxide output value readings are fed to PC for online analysis. The CO2 sensor will be easily calibrated in the fresh air, and also the RH sensor is calibrated with AZ 33%/75% salt bottle.
Applications: public areas such as classrooms, offices, factories, hospitals, residential, workspace, commercial buildings, hotels, etc.
Ace AI-Co2-P1 Portable CO2 Detector is a device that is used as the CO2 checker for the air quality index in all workspaces, offices, and public places. Poor indoor air quality is considered unhealthy because it causes tiredness, losing concentration, and even illness. Especially these days Indoor Air Quality monitoring and surveys on CO2 levels and air ventilation, become widely applied in public areas. It is also suggested in some countries due to the regulation of industrial hygiene.
Features of Ace Portable CO2 Detector:
- This Ace AI-Co2-P1 Portable CO2 Detector has a Three display Screen of CO2 level, temperature, and humidity.
- It is Designed with a Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) waveguide technology sensor.
- This Portable Detector is having an Audible carbon dioxide level warning alarm.
- The Data is output to the PC every 2 seconds for online analysis.
- It was having a big LCD display Screen with high resolution and a backlight for working in the Dark area.
- Additionally PC connects via a USB interface.
|CO2||0 to 9999 ppm||±50 ppm ±5% of reading (0~2000 ppm),
another range is not specified
|1 ppm||＜30 Seconds (90% step change)||30 Seconds|
|AIR||-10 to 60℃, 14 to140℉||±0.6℃, ±0.9℉||0.1 °C/°F||＜2 mins (90% step change)|
|Humidity||0% to 99% RH||±3%RH (at 25℃, 10~90%RH); others ±5%RH||0.1% RH||＜10 mins (90% step change)|
-20 to +50 °C
44 x 26 mm
205 x 70 x 56 mm
0 to 50 °C
0 to 95% RH (avoid condensation)
4 x AA alkaline batteries 1.5 V
＞ 24 hours (Alkaline Battery)
There are no reviews yet.