Ace AI-CO2 Series Carbon Dioxide Transmitter
Ace AI-CO2 Series Carbon Dioxide Transmitter provides continuous online monitoring of CO2 for indoor environmental monitoring and controlling in mechanical applications, apparatus, parking area natural checking, and business structures. Ace AI-CO2 Series can be used for air monitoring of supply, exhaust, and return air in a critical environment.
Applications: HVAC, Greenhouse, Landfill gas, Confined space, Marine vessels, Ventilation management, Mining, & gas stores, etc.
Ace AI-CO2 Series Carbon Dioxide Transmitter accurately measures the Carbon Dioxide concentration levels in schools, office buildings, and other indoor environments. This single-beam dual-wavelength NDIR sensor has increased sensor life so that it automatically corrects the measurements in both occupied and unoccupied buildings against aging effects. AI-CO2 Series single beam wavelength sensor technology provides the highest level of accuracy.
Features Of Ace AI-CO2 Series Carbon Dioxide Transmitter:
- High-performance NDIR sensors and circuits, ensure accurate measurement and temperature compensation.
- Analog 4-20mA/ 0-10 VDC Selectable Output.
- 0 to 2000 PPM Range Standard. Also available is 0 to 5000 PPM.
- Available with display & also without display.
- Good long-term stability and reliability.
- 15 Years Sensor Life.
- Fast response.
- Digital technology applied, multiple outputs optional, over-voltage and reverse polarity protection, high reliability, and interference capability.
- Fast Response.
- High protection rate up to IP65.
0 to 2000 ppm, 0 to 5000 ppm
± 3% on full scale
With LCD display, Without Display
-10 to +60 °C
-40 to 100°C
Isolated RS485 Modbus Protocol Communication
< 10 Sec
< ± 1 % RH
< ±0.5 % RH/year
0 to 10 VDC / 4 – 20 mA, field selectable
|Output Load Regulation||
> 2K Ω (voltage), 500 Ω (current)
1000 ppm activation, 900 ppm deactivation, Preset SPST NO Relay
24 VDC, 250 mA
Fireproof ABS Enclosure
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
There are no reviews yet.