Ace Fixed Oxygen Transmitter
Ace Fixed Oxygen Transmitter is a weatherproof indicator and transmitter with 4 digits, 7 Segment Red LED display, and 4-20 mA re-transmission Output. Widely used In the manufacturing of Oxygen Generator and Concentrator. The standard feature also includes an in-built buzzer for process violation alerts.
Application: Fuel Tank Monitoring, Food, and Beverage Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Bulk Drug manufacturing plants, Paper & Pulp Industry, Offshore Drilling and Processing Platforms, Fertilizers Plants, Coal Mine & Confined Area.
Ace AI-O2-Tx Fixed Oxygen Transmitter has an optional RS 485 Modbus Protocol Communication output to connect to PLC/SCADA/BMS software.
Features Of ACE Digital Oxygen Monitor:
- Wall Mounting Type IP 65 Phoenix Mecano ABS Plastic Enclosure
- Large & clear 4 digit red LED display, 7 segment type
- 1 Relay Output (NO/CO/NC)
- In-built buzzer for High & Low Limits Violation Alert RS 485 Modbus Communication for PC/SCADA/BMS/EMS/PLC Integration
- 4-20mA analog retransmission output
- Easily field replaceable Sensor Module
Optimal: 0 to 25% ;Standard : 0 to 100%
+/-1% of measuring range
Approx. 15 seconds
Not More than 100mBar
temperature : -20 to 60 Deg c; Humidity : 0 to 99% RH non condensing
RS 485 Modbus Protocol Communication(Optional)
Potential Free NONC contacts
Built in Buzzer Alarm for Process Violation Alert
Approx 3-5 Years
24 V.D.C., 350 mA / Optional 230 VAC Adaptor provided
4 Digit, 0.56” High, 7 Segment Red LED Display
ABS Plastic Enclosure with IP 65 Rating (Splash Proof)
80 x 120 x 85 (H X W X D)
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
There are no reviews yet.