ACE LAN-Based Temperature and Humidity Alarm Monitor
KSh 39710 – KSh 42435
ACE LAN-Based Temperature and Humidity Alarm Monitor measures Temperature and Humidity accurately and is ideally used in unmanned sensitive environments. ACE Temperature and Humidity Alarm Monitor is a plug and play device adepts to existing setup without any hassle.
Applications: Server Room, Laboratories, Warehouse, Greenhouse, Pharmaceutical, etc
ACE LAN-Based Temperature and Humidity Alarm Monitor transmits data efficiently over the Ethernet and helps users to view/download/analyze real-time data of temperature and humidity with the date, timestamp, and Location ID.
Features of LAN-Based Temperature and Humidity Alarm Monitor:
- Fast and accurate sensor for Temperature Measurement
- Designed especially for Humidity sensors to work in a condensed Environment
- Standard 0 to 50 Deg. C Temperature Range.
- Meets security compliance with password protected admin access
- LAN Based Data Acquisition
- Bright and Large Backlight display for a clear view on the go
- QC/QA certified to meet standard compliance for all kind of critical temperature-maintained environments
- Factory Calibration certificate provided along with traceable to National Standards (NABL Accredited Lab)
0 to 50°C
2 X 4 Digit Red LED Display of Height 0.4” (1 Each for Temperature & Humidity)
0 to 100% RH
1.Polymer sensing for Temperature 2.Capacity polymer sensing for Relative humidity 3.Option of Wired External Probe or Integrated Probe fixed to Body
Connecting Cable , pre-wired 3 mtrs. Extension between display monitor & sensor. Additional Cable Length will be provided at extra cost, maximum feasible upto 10 Metres – Contact Store
Provided for user to acknowledge the alarm manually, thus avoiding continuous buzzer alarm sound & user attention
Standard In-Built Buzzer for Alarm. External Buzzer Option also available – Contact Store
12 VDC Input with minimum of 2 amp current rating. Adaptor provided alongwith
Wall mounting type ABS Plastic Enclosure with Wall Bracket ( IP 65 splash proof ).
0 to 50°C
Will be provided at no extra cost and valid for 12 months, traceable to national standards
Option 1: To End User scope with existing BMS/SCADA/any other Acquistion System. (Technical guidance/assistance provided) Option 2: Web Server (New Setup) hosting at End User’s Location.Option to push data on Cloud for SMS/Email Alert.
120 X 80 X 60 mm
There are no reviews yet.