Ace AI-2200 Hand Operated Vacuum And Pressure Pump Calibrator
KSh 34258 – KSh 47886
Ace AI-2200 Hand-Operated Vacuum and Pressure Pump Calibrator is a hand-operated pump that generates both pressure and vacuum with the help of a caliper handle. Moving the piston back and forth thereby results in the formation of vacuum and pressure.
Applications: Generally used in testing and calibration purposes for Pressure and Vacuum gauges in laboratories and field areas.
Ace AI-2200 Hand Operated Pressure And Vacuum Pump Calibrator is simple to use and operated manually with a Pressure generation of 30 Bar and a Vacuum up to -0.9 Bar. This AI-2200 Hand Operated Vacuum And Pressure Pump Calibrator is economical and accommodates most digital gauges as master for calibration and comparison purposes.
Guidelines for safe usage:
- Use the Hand Pump only for calibration.
- Clean the gauge inlet thread and the inlet hole for any dirt or oil before connecting with the pump. These can choke the pump.
- Always wear protective gear while doing the calibration.
- To ensure the safety of the users and to avoid damage to this apparatus, please
- ensure the following:
- DO NOT operate this to generate pressure above 30 BAR.
- Use this unit only for Testing work
- Use this unit in environments specified in the manual
- The life of spares such as O-rings can be shortened by exposure to atmospheric conditions. For storage use an airtight container.
- Never remove the SS fittings fitted in the pump. These are fixes and tests for leakage. Use of Teflon tape on these parts after removal and refixing will damage the threads in the pump and our guarantee will become null and void
Ace Al-2200 hand Pump Calibrator (Either Pressure or Vacuum Gauge), Ace Al-2200 Hand Pump Calibrator (Only Hand Pump), Ace Al-2200 Hand Pump Calibrator (With pressure & Vacuum Gauges)
Amb to -0.9 Kg/Cm²
Amb to 30 Kg/Cm²
|Material Of Construction||
Pneumatic Hand Pump ,Spare fittings, Spare O-rings, Flexible hose
There are no reviews yet.