Baumer MEX3 Industrial Pressure Gauge
Baumer MEX3 Industrial pressure gauge is now available in a Wide Range of industrial and commercial categories. Baumer Pressure gauge is utilized in corrosive gases and liquids.
Applications: Pumps, Compressors, Diesel engines, Glycerin-filled pressure gauges, Agricultural equipment, public works, plant & machinery, etc.
Baumer MEX3 Industrial Pressure Gauge that designed to measure the relative and total pressure for finding products with capsule elements. Baumer Pressure Gauge is Stainless steel Case that comes with a crimped bezel ring.
Features of Baumer Pressure Gauge:
- External zero adjustments.
- MEX3 is Stainless steel case & measuring Device.
- Additionally Socket directly welded to the case.
- Dry and liquid-filled version.
- Standard EN 837-1 (for NS 100, 150 & 250 mm).
- CE marking (as per PED 97/23/EC).
Compound, Gauge Pressure, Vacuum
0 to 400 Bar
|Pressure Connection Size||
1/4” 18 NPT, G 1/4
-20°C to +70°C
-40°C to 70°C
-40°C to +200°C
Fluctuating: 65 % of full scale value, Short time: 100 % of full scale value, Steady: 75 % of full scale value
EN 837-1: S1, with window polycarbonate
There are no reviews yet.