Danfoss KP5 Pressure Switch
Danfoss KP5 Pressure Switch incorporates a pressure controlled and can be used as safety switches against too low a suction pressure and/or too high a discharge pressure in refrigeration and air conditioning systems. they can even be used to start/stop compressors and fans for cool condensers. they’re available in each single and dual versions and include one pole double throw (SPDT) switch.
Applications: Steam boiler plant, control systems in factories, diesel plants, compressors, power stations, and onboard ships.
Danfoss KP5 Pressure Switch comes with Ultra-short bounce time thanks to snap-action function (reduces wear to a minimum and will increase reliability). This Electronic Pressure Switches are available in each single and dual versions and include one pole double throw (SPDT) switch.
Features of Danfoss KP5 Pressure Switch
- Available with gold-plated contacts
- SPDT switch design Offers open or closes switching action on pressure rise or fall
- Fail-safe double bellows Prevent refrigerant loss and system contamination – standard on KP 7 and KP 17 pressure switches
- Convenient manual trip feature To test electrical contact function -no tools needed
- Pressure wire connectors For easy electrical wiring
- No spade or lug terminals required
- Integral 1⁄2 NPSM swivel cable connector Allows direct attachment of 1⁄2 in male pipe thread connector
- Lockplate Prevents tampering with range and differential settings
- Universal mounting hole patterns
MAX – 65 °C, MIN – -40 °C
|Differential Pressure Range||
0.7 bar – 4 bar
Rubber cable gland
|Electrical Connection Size||
|Electrical connection standard||
|Maximum Test Pressure||
|Maximum Working Pressure||
|Pressure Connection Size||
|Quantity per packing format||
|Enclosure rating IP||
There are no reviews yet.