Danfoss MBS 3000 Pressure Transmitter
KSh 13028 – KSh 13306
Danfoss MBS 3000 Pressure Transmitter offers a reliable pressure measurement and is meant to use in industrial applications. Danfoss Pressure Transmitter conjointly performs best below powerful environmental conditions. Danfoss MBS 3000 has glorious vibration stability and is known for its strong structure, which features a high degree of EMC/EMI protection to figure within the hardest environmental conditions.
Applications: HVAC Applications, Pumps, Compressors, Pneumatics, and Water treatment.
Danfoss MBS 3000 Pressure Transmitter measures the pressure ranging from 0-1 Bar to 0 – 600 Bar and completely different ranges of pressure and electrical connections for user flexibility. This Danfoss MBS 3000 pressure transmitter has excellent stability with a strong structure. It is often connected to the controller with 4-20mA input from the transmitter to live pressure.
Features of Danfoss Pressure Transmitter:
- This Danfoss Pressure Transmitter is Particularly designed for severe robust industrial and hydraulic settings.
- Resistant to vibration, cavitation, liquid hammer, and pressure peaks.
- Comes with an acid-resistant Enclosure and wetted parts and high-quality stainless steel (AISI 316L).
- All standard output signals:4 – 20 mA, 0 – 5 V,1 – 5 V, 1 – 6 V, 0 – 10 V, 1 – 10 V.
- Temperature-compensated and laser calibrated.
- For use in zone 2 explosive atmospheres.
- Complies with ATEX Ex II Ex 3G Ex-nA IIAT3.
|Manu facturer||Ace Instruments|
|Display||4 Digit Red LED Display, 0.56” High, 7 Segment|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.1 Deg. C +/- 1 count|
|Resolution||Fixed 0.1 for Temperature|
|Input||Sensor: Front key selectable between RTD Pt-100, J Type TC, K Type TC, 4-20mA|
|Power Supply||230 VAC, 50 Hz. +/-10%|
|Enclosure||ABS Plastic Body Panel Mounted Type|
|Relay Output||2 Relay Outputs (2 Sets of NO/CO/NC),5 Amps(Max. curr. rating)|
|Retransmission||Optional Retransmission of 4-20mA|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturing Warranty|
|Calibration||Provided along with and valid for 1 year, traceable to National Standards.|
|Dimensions||48 x 48 mm, 96 x 48 mm, 96 X 96 mm|
|Select Pressure Range||
0 to 10 Bar, 0 to 16 Bar, 0 to 400 Bar, 0 to 6 Bar, 0 to 600 Bar
0-1 bar to 0-600 bar (Contact store for other Ranges)
< 4 ms
6 X FS (max. 1500 bar)
6 X FS (max. 2000 bar)
-40°C to +85°C
All standard output signals: 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5V,1 to 5V, 1 to 6V, 0 to 10V
There are no reviews yet.