Danfoss MP 55 Differential Pressure Switch
Danfoss MP 55 Differential Pressure Switch is used in refrigerant systems with R717 and additionally systems with HCFC and non-flammable HFC refrigerants. MP 55 Pressure Switch has a fixed differential pressure setting. This Danfoss MP55 additionally incorporates a thermal time relay with a set release time setting.
Applications: HVAC, Industrial Applications, etc.
Danfoss MP 55 Differential Pressure Switch is used as a safety switch to protect refrigeration compressors against low lubricating oil pressure. If the oil pressure fails, This differential pressure switch stops the compressor after a certain period. This Pressure Switch has adjustable differential pressure and is available both with and without a thermal time relay.
Features of Danfoss MP55 Pressure Switch:
- This Danfoss MP 55 Differential Pressure Switch has a Wide regulating range
- This Danfoss Pressure Switch is mainly used for deep freeze, refrigeration, and air conditioning plant
- Can be utilized for non-flammable HFC and HCFC refrigerants
- having an Electrical connection at the front of the unit
- mostly used for both alternating and direct current (AC and DC)
- 6 –14 mm diameter Screwed cable entry for cables
- Small contact differential
230 V or 115 V AC or DC
|Permissible voltage variation||
-15 – 10%
|Max. working pressure||
PS/MWP = 17 bar
|Max. test pressure||
Max. test pressure
6 – 14 mm
|Max. Bellows Temperature||
|Switch differential max. ∆p [bar]||
IP20 to EN 60529 / IEC 60529
max. 1.2 Nm
|Rated Impulse Voltage||
There are no reviews yet.