Drager Pac 6500 H2S Single Gas Detector
Drager® Pac 6500 H2S Single-Gas Detector accurately measures H2S and alarms the user even in the toughest conditions. The user-friendly, fast response sensor and a durable battery guarantee two years of an easy life in extreme conditions meeting the user’s purpose with no maintenance ever required.
Applications: Sewage Treatment, Waste Management, Oil & Gas.
Drager Pac 6500 H2S Single-Gas Detector is an individual single gas detection gadget that cautions against the unsafe concentration of hydrogen sulfide with accuracy and reliability. powerful sensors with an extremely low t-90 reaction time guarantee fast responses.
Features of Drager H2S Gas Detector:
- 360° alarm with various functions
- Strong performance for maximum safety
- Data logger and event logger for analyses and reports
- Fast function test saves time and money
- User-friendly display with all important information
- Robust design – even for the toughest conditions
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
0 to 100 ppm
-30 to +50 °C
|Air Pressure Range||
700 to 1,300 hPa
|Air Humidity Range||
10 to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
2 years (O2 min. 10 months)
cCSAus, IECEx, ATEX, CE
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
64 X 84 X 20 mm
There are no reviews yet.