Drager X-am 8000 Multi-Gas Detector
Drager X-am 8000 Multi Gas Detector is used to measure 1 to 7 gases including toxic, flammable gases, oxygen, and volatile organic compounds. this multi-gas detector features operating in diffusion mode or with the internal pump, which makes it unique and capable to use in a broad range of applications like confined space, industrial hygiene, or hazmat response.
Applications: Confined space, Industrial hygiene, or hazmat response.
Drager X-am 8000 Multi-Gas Detector measures up to seven gases, including toxic, flammable gases and vapors, and oxygen all at once — either in pump or diffusion mode. Innovative signaling design and handy assistant functions ensure complete safety throughout the process.
Feature of Drager Multi-Gas Detector:
- Switch easily between pump and diffusion mode
- Impact detection informs you of severe mechanical stresses
- Assistants for clearance measurement, leak detection, and benzene-specific testing with the PID (pre-tube)
- Bluetooth option to connect with the CSE Connect app for Android
- Inductive charging
- Easy-to-read color display with zoom function
- Five slots to measure up to seven gases, two new high-performance PID sensors
- Glowing green D-light indicates, tested and ready for use
1 to 7 gases (Target gases can be selected from attached datasheet)
High contrast colour display
Max. hose length 45 m
Durable two-component housing
With CatEx and 3 EC sensors Typically 24 hours With IR and 3 EC sensors Typically 22 hours With 3 EC sensors Typically 120 hours With CatEx, PID and 3 EC sensors Typically 17 hours With IR, PID.
Typically 4 hours after use during a shift of max. 10 hours
-20°C to + 50°C
10 to 90% RH (non condensing)
700 – 1,300 hPa
Visible and Audible alarm
Lithium-ion battery, rechargeable, inductive charging
ATEX / IECEx
179 X 77 X 42 mm
Approx. 550 g, depending on sensor configuration, without strap, with pump
There are no reviews yet.