Dwyer Series-2000 Magnehelic® Gauge
Dwyer®Series-2000 Magnehelic® Gauge is a versatile low differential pressure gauge with a wide choice of 81 models and 27 options to choose from with wide measurements from 0.25mmW.C to 150mmW.C. This Magnehelic gauge quickly indicates air or noncorrosive gas pressures either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential.
Applications: Used in Pharma, HVAC, Measuring Fan Pressure, Blower Pressure, Air Velocity, Furnace Draft, Pressure Drop Across Orifice Plates, Liquid Levels In Bubbler Systems, Pressures In Fluidic Systems And Filter Resistance.
Dwyer Series-2000 Magnehelic® Gauge can be flush or surface mounted with standard hardware like Grouting box supplied. By default, the gauge is calibrated for vertical position, but it can also be configured by re-zeroing if the range is above 1″. However, for maximum accuracy, the Magnehelic gauge must be calibrated in the same position in which they are used.
Features Of Dwyer Magnehelic Gauge:
- The undistorted plastic face makes the display easy to read and permits viewing from far away
- Quick response to pressure changes with no delay in assessing critical situations
- Durable and rugged housing
- The high accuracy option is twice as accurate as of the standard Magnehelic® gauge.
- Bezel provides a flange for flush mounting in the panel.
- The clear plastic face is highly resistant to breakage. It provides undistorted viewing of pointer and scale.
- The precision litho-printed scale is accurate and easy to read.
- The red-tipped pointer of heat-treated aluminum tubing is easy to see. It is rigidly mounted on the helix shaft.
- Pointer stops of molded rubber preventing pointer to cross the setpoint making no damage.
- Calibrated range spring is flat spring steel. Small amplitude of motion assures consistency and long life. It reacts to pressure on the diaphragm. Live length adjustable for calibration
For -0, -100PA, -125PA, -10MM : ±2% (-HA model ±1) of FS (±3% (-HA ±1.5%), For -00, -60PA, -6MM : ±4% (-HA ±2%), throughout range at 21.1°C
-20 in Hg. to 15 psig.† (-0.677 bar to 1.034 bar); MP option; 35 psig (2.41 bar), HP option; 80 psig (5.52 bar)
20 to 140°F.* (-6.67 to 60°C).
Air and non-combustible, compatible gases. (Natural Gas option available.) May be used with hydrogen. Order a Buna-N diaphragm. Pressures must be less than 35 psi
Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
1/8" female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps – one pair side and one pair back
|Maximum Over Pressure||
Relief plug opens at approximately 25 psig (1.72 bar), standard gages only. See Overpressure Protection note on Catalog page
Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II). Note: -SP models not RoHS approved.
Die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover, Exterior finish is coated gray to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test.
Two 1/8" NPT plugs for duplicate pressure taps, two 1/8" pipe thread to rubber tubing adapters and three flush mounting adapters with screws.
4" (101.6 mm) diameter dial face.
Will be provided at no extra cost valid for 1yr traceable to Electronic Test & Development Centre.
1 Year Manufacturing Warranty
1 lb 2 oz (510 g); MP & HP 2 lb 2 oz (963 g)
There are no reviews yet.