Ebro EBI20TH Temperature Humidity Data Logger
Ebro EBI20TH Temperature humidity data logger is appropriate for the continuous observation and documentation of temperature and humidity in chemical and pharmaceutical areas. EBI 20 data logger go along with a mill standardization certificate, a user-replaceable battery and have a memory of forty,000 measurements for continuous observation. Its 2 channel activity include channel 1: ratio, channel 2: temperature.
Applications: Transport monitoring, Storage monitoring, Process monitoring
Ebro EBI20TH Temperature Humidity Data Logger is a 69 x 48 x 22 mm small, waterproof logger in a rugged ABS housing with an integrated NTC sensor and an easy-to-read LCD that can record temperatures in a range from -30 °C to +70 °C.
Features of Ebro Temperature and Humidity Data Logger:
- Freely programmable measuring sequence from 1 minute up to 24 hours
- Temperature and humidity recording in the range from 0 % rH to 100% rH.
- Evaluation of data on a PC, Ebro offers an interface with Winlog. Basic evaluation software allows the measurement of temperature and humidity over time as curves and tables.
- This data logger has a Memory capacity is 40000 readings.
- This temperature and humidity data logger can be Replaceable Battery.
- Protection class of IP 67 rating.
Relative Humidity, Temperature
-30°C to 70°C
±0.5°C for -20°C to +40°C, ±0.8°C for the remaining measurement range
0 to 100% RH
±3% (10% to 90%), ±5% (others)
1 min to 24 h
-30°C to +60°C
-40 to +70°C
NTC for temperature /capacitive humidity sensor
Ebro EBI20TH Temperature Humidity Data Logger, Evaluation Software,Interface and Wall Bracket
Endless; Until memory full; start time; Start/stop time; Start with key
3 V lithium (CR2450), user replaceable
>24 months at measuring rate 15min @ 25°C
69 x 48 x 22 mm
There are no reviews yet.