Extech 475040 Force Gauge
Extech 475040 Force Gauge measures Tension or Compression (Push or Pull) to 5kg (475040). The reversible display indicates the readings in grams, ounces, or Newtons.
Applications: electronics, automotive, chemical, plastics, and machinery industries
Extech 475040 Force Gauge is a 5 digit LCD and peak hold. Exclusive load cell measurement transducer. low battery, Over range, and advanced function indicator. features 5000g, 176 oz. and 49 Newton measurement capacity Added features include Newton units, reversible display, and fast/slow response mode.
Features Of Extech Force Gauge:
- Reversible display and fast/slow response mode
- Exclusive load cell measurement transducer
- Overrange, low battery, and advanced function indication
- Zero Adjust push-button and Peak Hold switch
- Complete with hook adaptor for tension or compression adaptors, 5″ extension rod, 6 AA batteries and carrying case
Force (push or push)
176oz, 5000g, 49 Newtons
0.05oz, 1g, 0.01 Newtons
5 digits, 16 mm (0.63”) LCD display
0 to 50 °C
Six 1.5V AA (UM-3) batteries or DC 9V adaptor (not included)
Fast mode 0.2 secs; Slow mode 0.6 secs
|Full scale deflection||
215 X 90 X 45 mm
There are no reviews yet.