Extech IR267 Mini InfraRed Thermometer
Extech IR267 Mini Infrared Thermometer measures up to 1112ºF (600ºC) with an inherent laser pointer to recognize target territory and enhance the point. This mini infrared thermometer has a provision of K type thermocouple that helps for high-temperature estimations up to 1832°F (1000°C). The built-in temperature sensor additionally measures Air Temperature. Flexible emissivity include considers a higher exactness when measuring temperature on different surfaces
Applications: Manufacturing industries, Thermal plants, etc
Extech IR267 Mini Infrared Thermometer non-contact Infrared (IR) Thermometer measures up to 1112ºF (600ºC) with an inherent laser pointer to recognize the target zone and enhance the point. Sort K input takes into account high-temperature estimations up to 1832°F (1000°C). Built-in temperature sensor likewise measures Air Temperature
Features of Extech Mini IR Thermometer:
- Presentations Ambient (Air) Temperature and non-contact Infrared or Type K thermocouple readings at the same time 12:1 separation to target proportion.
- Worked in a laser pointer that distinguishes the target region.
- Movable emissivity for better precision an assortment of surfaces.
- Programmable high/low caution alarms the client outwardly and discernably when temperature surpasses set breaking points (capable of being heard alert can be quieted).
- MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF work shows the most extreme, least, normal, and MAX less MIN esteems.
- Programmed Data Hold when trigger discharged.
Ambient: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C), IR: -58 to 1112°F (-50 to 600°C), Type K: -58 to 1832°F (-50 to 1000°C)
±2% of reading or ±4°F/2°C
|Distance to spot size||
0.05 to 1.00 (adjustable)
Ambient: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)
153 X 120 X 42 mm
There are no reviews yet.