Extech RhT 30 Humidity and Temperature USB Datalogger
Extech RhT 30 Humidity and Temperature USB Datalogger Easy-to-use Datalogger Records Humidity and Temperature with Date/Time Stamp. It is designed with a rugged housing and a standard USB connector where stored readings (up to 48,000 data) are conveniently transferred to a PC in PDF or Excel spreadsheet format when plugged in.
Applications: Chemical industry, food manufacturing units.
Extech RhT 30 Humidity and Temperature USB Datalogger features include an 8-location logger bookmark, 6-language options, programmable sampling interval, adjustable alarm, and password-protected security log-in. Large LCD optimizes viewing, and the smart LED provides color-coded humidity and temperature reading status.
Features of Extech RhT 30 Humidity and Temperature USB Datalogger:
- Compact size housing with built-in NTC thermistor and capacitive humidity sensor designed with standard USB connector for easy data downloading to a PC
- 5-digit LCD display with battery life indicator
- User programmable settings: 6 languages, sample rate, start delay time, alarm delay time, high/low alarm range, and security feature
- Status Indication via Red and Green LEDs
- Start button begins continuous data logging, which continues until memory is full at 48,000 readings (24,000 for each parameter: Humidity/Temperature), or when the Stop button is pressed
- Bookmark 8 locations in a data recording log with a press of the Mark button
- Long battery life (approx. 3 months)
- Generates a PDF report or Excel® spreadsheet with data and trending graph when plugged into a PC after data logging is completed (Adobe® Reader® required)
- Max/Min function
- Includes 2 CR2032 batteries, USB cover (can be used as a stand), wall mounting screw, and built-in hanger
-22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C)
0.1 to 99.9%RH
30 seconds to 2 hours
Temperature: 24,000 points; Relative Humidity: 24,000 points
There are no reviews yet.