Fluke 180LR and Fluke 180LG Laser Level
KSh 36146 – KSh 49353
Fluke 180LR and Fluke 180LG 2-line laser levels not only show bright, crisp plumb and level lines across a 180-degree field of view, but they are also built with the ruggedness you’d expect from every Fluke tool. Designed and tested to survive a one-meter drop, you can depend on your Fluke laser level every time you go after it.
Applications: Industrial Use
Fluke 180LR and Fluke 180LG Laser Level are professional-grade tools project level lines, plumb lines, a combination of level and plumb, as well as lines that can be projected at any edge. Fluke line laser levels are accurate to 3 mm at 10 meters (1/8 inch accuracy at 32.8 feet). The quick settling, self-leveling gimbal rapidly gives you accurate reference lines; long and tedious layouts will become a thing of the past.
Features of Fluke 180LR and Fluke 180LG:
- Product highlights Rugged design withstands rough handling on the job site; drop tested at 1 meter
- Self-leveling, horizontal and vertical-cross line laser level for rapid, accurate leveling and layout
- Accurate to 3 mm at 10 meters (1/8 inch at 32.8 feet)
- One button operation to toggle to different presets
- Includes magnetic wall bracket for easy, stable mounting
- Green laser for improved visibility. Up to 3 times brighter, and suited for long-range applications (Fluke 180LG only)
≤3 mm @ 9 m
-18 to +50°C
-40°C to 70°C
25 % to 80% (10 °C to 30 °C)
Operating: 2000 m, Storage: 12000 m
Semiconductor laser diode
3 x AA Alkaline IEC LR6
Red: ≥35 hrs, continuous use with single beam, Green :2 hrs to 6 hrs, continuous use with single beam
Red: 635 nm; Green: 510 nm
General: IEC 61010-1: Pollution Degree 2, Laser: IEC/EN 60825-1: 2014 Class 2
93 X 61 X 93mm
There are no reviews yet.