Fluke 302+ Digital Clamp Meter
Fluke 302+ Digital Clamp Meter is used to measure the current up to 400 Amps and has a large opening jaw size of 30mm. This Fluke clamp meter is compact, making the use of a clamp-type ammeter more flexible and simpler.
Applications: Laboratories, Industries, and Educational Institutions.
Fluke 302+ Digital Clamp Meter is a compact AC clamp meter with the innovative body design and offers a more compact tool to meet your needs for commercial and industrial applications.
Features Of Fluke 302+ Digital Clamp Meter:
- AC current measurements up to 400 A, handling your everyday electrical maintenance needs
- Safety Cat IV 300V / CAT III 600V
- 30 mm jaw size for numerous applications
- Resistance range of 4 kΩ
- Easy to read backlight display
- TL75 Hard Point™ Test Lead Set offers the convenience of a test lead and probe prohibition in one unit with a variety of connections
AC Current, AC Voltage, Continuity, DC Voltage, Resistance
|Voltage AC Accuracy||
|Voltage DC Accuracy||
2 AA batteries
CAT III 600 V/CATIV 300V
2 Years Manufacturing Warranty
208 X 58.5 X 28 MM
There are no reviews yet.