Fluke 62 Max Infrared Thermometer
Fluke 62 Max Infrared Thermometer is a specialist in measurement tools. Simple and easy to use. It has IP54 making it water-resistant. Its roughed surface helps the instrument to work even after falling from a 3-meter height.
Applications: Glass Industry, Ceramic Industry, Metal Industry, Paper and bundling industry, Kiln designing, Food Industry, Chemical Industry.Automotive, HVAC, Electrical, etc.
Fluke 62 Max Infrared Thermometer has a Large, illuminated showcase which makes information less demanding to peruse, even in dull regions. It shows the base, most extreme or normal temperature, or the distinction between two estimations. Has High and Low cautions for a quick showcase of estimations outside the points of configuration.
Features Of IR Thermometer:
- Dust and water-safe: IP54 was appraised for residue and water obstruction.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tried.
- Ergonomically composed: Completely updated for a more normal hand fit.
- Small and lightweight; clasps to your device belt or waistband or effortlessly fits into your tool stash.
- large backlit displays, reading data is easy even in dark areas.
-30 °C to 500 °C (-22 °F to 932 °F)
± 1.5 °C or ± 1.5 % of reading ± 2.0 at -10 °C to 0 °C ± 3.0 at -30 °C to -10 °C
10:1 (calculated at 90 % energy)
± 0.8 % of reading or <± 1.0 °C (2 °F), whichever is greater
<500 ms (95 % of reading) Spectral Response: 8 to 14 microns Emissivity: 0.10 to 1.00
0 to +50 °C
Non- condensing @ ≤ 10°C, ≤ 90% RH @ 10°C to 30°C, ≤ 75% RH @ 30°C to 40°C, ≤ 45% RH @ 40°C to 50°C
2000 meters above mean sea level
12,000 meters above mean sea level
1.5 V AA Battery
3 Years Manufacturing Warranty
(175 x 85 x 75) mm (6.88 x 3.34 x 2.95) inches
There are no reviews yet.