Fluke 941 Light Meter
Fluke 941 Light Meter is a handheld lux meter that helps to measure visible light sent from different light sources, including fluorescent, high-pressure sodium, metal halide, or incandescent lamps.
Applications: Cleanroom operators, Farmers, HVAC suppliers, Room illumination assessment as part of Environmental Health and Safety reviews.
zFluke 941 Light Meter is a handheld tool for the accurate measurement of light in different environments. This Light Meter can measure light up to 20,000 FC of lux with an accuracy of 0.01 FC/LUX.
Features Of Fluke Light Meter :
- One button to switch between lux or foot-candles in display options
- Fluke 941 can measure up to 20,000 lux or foot candles
- Data can be held on the display using the data hold function.
- Min/max ability to show high and low readings
- Auto power off to save battery life
- Includes protective sensor cap
20, 200, 2000, 20000, 200000 Lux 20, 200, 2000, 20000FC (footcandle)
2.5 times/second for the digital display
3.5 digit 1999-point LCD screen
Silicon photoelectric diode and optical filter
about 200 hours
9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6LR61
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
130 X 63 X 38 mm
There are no reviews yet.