GE Telaire Duct Mount CO2 Transmitter
GE Telaire Duct Mount CO2 Transmitter offers accuracy and versatility at an affordable price. This exceptional product line touts an unobtrusive form factor that is easy to install, simple to use, and remains accurate over the expected life of the device using Telaire’s patented ABC Logic™ (Automatic Background Calibration) technology.
Applications: HVAC, Refrigeration, Pharmaceuticals, etc.
Features of GE Telaire Duct Mount CO2 Transmitter:
- One of the smallest in-duct CO2 transmitters on the market
- Simple installation (mounting hardware and instructions included)
- Ideally suited for OEM manufacturers that must accommodate smaller < 6 in (15.2 cm) HVAC return air ducts.
- Offers standard 0-10 volt output
- Patented absorption infrared/gas sensing engine provides high accuracy in a compact, low-cost package
- The self-calibration system eliminates the need for manual calibration in most applications
- It is Gas permeable, water-resistant diffusion filter that prevents particulate and water contamination of the sensor
|CO2 Measuring Range||
±40 ppm +3% of reading @ 22ºC (72ºF) when compared with a factory certified reference
Three minutes typical for 90% step change at low duct speeds
1% of full scale @ 22ºC (72 ºF)
|Duct Air velocity||
0 to 1500 ft/min (0-450 meter/min)
Every two seconds, 25% duty cycle
0.2% of full scale per ºC
0.13% of reading per mm of mercury
0°C to +50°C
0 to 95 %RH, non-condensing
18 to 30 VAC RMS, 50/60 Hz or 18 to 42 VDC, polarity protected
Typical values (1.65 watts peak, 0.65 watts avg. @ 42 VDC)
<2% of full scale over the life of the sensor (10 years typical)
Analog 0 to 10 VDC (100 ohm output impedance)
972 X 297 X 238 mm
There are no reviews yet.