GQ GMC-500 Plus Geiger Counter Radiation Monitor
GQ GMC-500 Plus Geiger Counter Radiation Monitor is a new generation Geiger Counter from GQ Electronics. It can log the data to the server via a wireless WiFi connection and internal memory simultaneously. It is designed to be a portable and convenient device. The device comes with built-in audible and visual signals for the level of radiation detected. It can be used for radiation detection and monitoring both indoor and outdoor, as well as in other similar environments.
Applications: Building Material, Hospital Radiation Therapy Monitoring for Cancer, Food, Water, Indoor/outdoor, X-Ray
.GQ GMC-500 Plus Geiger Counter Radiation Monitor features automatic data recording. It can continually monitor the radiation and log the data each second into internal memory. When we connect the device to a PC the software can download the radiation history data to the computer and the user can analyze those data later.
Features of GQ GMC-500 Plus Geiger Counter Radiation Monitor
- Small, portable hand-held
- The audio and visual indication for nuclear radiation detections.
- Dot-matrix LCD digital display model with backlight.
- USB Data port for connection with computer/PC/laptop GQ Soft Geiger Counter software
- Battery charging feature for charging the internal battery.
- USB DC input port for external power input so that continually monitoring becomes possible.
- A powerful counter circuit is capable of handling high CPM counting.
- High sensitivity tube M4011 installed (user can remove this tube install other tubes if needed)
- Real-time graphic mode provides visualized real-time radiation changes, so that much easier to observe the data changes. It also displays the CPM rate at the same time. In Graphic mode, the ZOOM feature lets the user see from lowest to highest graph onscreen.
- Date time set the real-time clock.
- Temperature display in Celsius OR Fahrenheit.
- Swivel display setting. Auto 180-degree swivel display provides a convenient reading when unit upside down.
- a built-in battery charging circuit
- On-board real-time clock, temperature sensor, electronic gyroscope
- Once megabytes onboard flash memory for history data record
Beta, Gamma, and X-Ray
|Detection Dose Range||
0 ~ 42500uSv/h
|Detection CPM Range||
0 ~ 982980 CPM
|Detectable Energy Range||
0.045W – 0.2W
3.6V/3.7V battery / USB power
138 X 78 X 25mm
There are no reviews yet.