Hanna HI8410 Dissolved Oxygen controller
Hanna HI8410 Dissolved Oxygen controller is a dissolved oxygen controller mounted on a panel that is used in a wide range of industrial process applications to manage and monitor DO concentration.
Applications: In Industrial process applications to manage and monitor DO concentration.
Hanna HI8410 Dissolved Oxygen controller designed for ease of use in various applications for industrial processes. In compliance with the selection switch on the back panel, dissolved oxygen is indicated in mg / L (ppm) or as a percentage of saturation. The temperature effects on oxygen solubility and membrane permeability are automatically accounted for by the Dissolved Oxygen readings. In saline waters, the salinity compensation feature allows Dissolved Oxygen to be measured. The instruments are fitted with a regular DIN panel mount with membrane keypads and a large front-light LCD with auto-diagnostic features. Screw terminals on the rear panel connect the probes, the power supply, the contacts, and the recorders.
Features of Hanna Dissolved Oxygen controller:
- The exclusive Hanna Fail, Safe alert system defends against issues that are common threats in industrial environments triggered by power supply loss or signal interference. A red LED, placed directly on the front panel of the controller, signals the warning state.
- The temperature effects on oxygen solubility and membrane permeability are automatically compensated by the Dissolved Oxygen readings.
- In saline waters, the salinity compensation function helps Dissolved Oxygen to be calculated.
- Simply attach a recording unit to the instrument’s 4 to 20 mA output contacts, conveniently placed on the front panel, to boost troubleshooting and the ability to capture data while tracking, and receive a copy of the findings on request.
- The HI 8410 controllers are equipped with integrated diagnostic functions to allow the instrument to be tested and troubleshot by the user. The tests conducted are carried out by the front panel keys which can be used to isolate the cause of failure.
|Dissolved Oxygen Measurement Type||
Galvanic: HI76410/4 with 4 m (13.1’) cable or HI76410/10 with 10 m (32.8’) cable (not included )
0.0 to 50.0 mg/L (ppm) O₂; 0 to 600 % O
±1% of reading (O₂)
0.1 mg/L (ppm) or 1% (O₂)
Manual, one point, in saturated air
|Dissolved Oxygen Temperature Compensation||
Automatic, from -5 to 50 °C (23 to 122 °F)
0 to 51 g/L (resolution 1 g/L)
|Dissolved Oxygen Dosing Relay||
1, isolated, 2A, max. 240V, resistive load, 1,000,000 strokes
|Dissolved Oxygen Dosing Set Point||
5 to 600 % O2 0.5 to 50.0 mg/L (ppm) O2
|Dissolved Oxygen Hysteresis Band||
0.5 to 2.4 mg/L (ppm) O2
OFF/AUTO/ON with selection switch
|Alarm Relay Range||
1.0 to 5.0 mg/L (ppm) O₂
|Over Dosing Control||
Adjustable, from 5 min to 60 min with a knob or Disable by wire strap – on real panel
Black anodized aluminum body; front and back with ABS; transparent splash-proof front cover
141 x 69 mm
HI 76410/4 with 4 m cable or HI 76410/10 with 10 m cable
115 or 230 Vac; ± 10% (user selectable); 60/50 Hz
0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA (isolated)
-10 to 50 °C (14 to 122 °F); RH 95%
There are no reviews yet.