Honeywell T2798i2000 Temperature Controller
Honeywell T2798i2000 Temperature Controller gives relative in addition to vital (P+I) and on/off temperature control. This controller has an adjusting simple 2 to 10Vdc or 4 to 20mA yield and a 2A on/off yield to acknowledge different discretionary control capacities including cool/warm changeover, warm/cool grouping control, emergency interlocking, and auto-disturbing control.
Applications: HVAC, Air Conditioning System, for instance, Hydronic Heating, Air Handling Unit, Heat Exchanger or Condensing Tower
Features of Honeywell T2798i2000 Temperature Controller:
- PI (proportional plus integral) control action gives exact, stable, and comfortable temperature control.
- Compatible with series 70 direct-coupled damper / valve actuator like ML7161, ML7174, ML7420 / ML7421series ML7425, ML7984 series, N20010, S10010, M7410E series, CN7505, CN7510 / CN72 series CN7220 & CN7234 also VC79 series etc.
- Backlit LCD to display both setting and estimated value.
- Adjustable Zero Energy Band, On/Off Differential, Proportional Band, and Temperature Offset.
- The analog output can be forced manually to be helpful for installation & commissioning.
- Optional 2 to 10Vdc or 4 to 20mA direct acting and reverse acting analog output.
- Selectable internal and external temperature sensor.
- Wide temperature control range (-20 to 110 °C by utilizing an external temperature sensor) is suitable for extreme temperature control, for example, steam and ice water.
- WatchDog Timer: to resume the controller from hanging condition.
- Brownout effect to avoid malfunctioning and care on power ON and power OFF.
- Pluggable terminal block permits pre-wiring outside of the controller.
- Compact size and slim design give an elegant and attractive modern style appearance
|Set Point Range||
-20-110°C (external temperature sensor), 5-50°C (internal temperature sensor)
2 to 10 VDC, 4-20 mA
0 to 50˚C
-20 – 45°C
2 VA, 24VAC ±20%, 50/60Hz
Direct wall mounting with standard electrical mounting box
DIN Class B, Duct Mount Remote Sensor PT1000
1 Year Manufacturing Warranty
There are no reviews yet.