Honeywell Toxirae Pro LEL Gas detector
Honeywell Toxirae Pro LEL Gas detector is generally used in environments where combustible gases can pose a threat to your workers and your facility, this personal wireless monitor provides the visibility you need for fast incident response.
Applications: Construction, Foundries, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, Steel mills, etc.
Honeywell Toxirae Pro LEL Gas detector features the most extensive on-board gas library in its class, with inbuilt 55 correction factors for improved accuracy. The wireless connectivity helps to deliver real-time data about proximity to the lower explosive limit (LEL) directly to a central command station. This gas detector has a replaceable sensor, filter, and battery that makes it easy to maintain.
Features of Honeywell Toxirae Pro LEL Gas detector:
- Personal wireless monitor for combustible gases
- Displays results as a lower explosive limit (LEL) percentage
- Most extensive on-board gas library in its class
- 55 built-in correction factors
- 5-way local and remote wireless alarm
- Water-, dust-, and shock-resistant
- Built-in man-down alarm
- Compatible with AutoRAE 2
- Fully automatic bump testing and calibration
- Wireless elevates safety to the next level
- Real-time remote wireless notification with Man Down Alarm
- Easy to maintain with a replaceable sensor, filter, and Li-ion battery
- Fully-automatic bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 22
Combustible gases and vapors from paints, coatings, fuels, degreasers, adhesives, solvents, resins, etchers, inks, pesticides, herbicides, etc. using 55 onboard correction factors
0 to 100% LEL
< 15 seconds
Catalytic bead LEL sensor
Graphical LCD display with white LED backlighting (activated when monitor is in alarm or with a button press)
2 buttons for operation and programming
-20 to +55°C
0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
|Communication and Data Download||
– Data download and instrument set-up on PC via charging and PC comm. cradle – Data download via AutoRAE 2 Automatic Test and Calibration System2 – Wireless data and status transmission via built-in RF modem (optional).
Rechargeable Li-ion battery with Operating time of > 12 hours (normal operation, non-wireless) and Recharge time of < 4 hours through charging cable.
– Continuous data logging with a three-month capacity (at one-minute intervals) – User-configurable data logging interval (from 1 to 3,600 seconds).
Wireless remote alarm notification1 ; audible (95 dB @ 30 cm), vibration, visible alarm (ashing bright red LEDs), and on-screen indication of alarm conditions.
ToxiRAE Pro PID to Mesh Router, EchoView Host, or Mesh Reader2 ~ 330 feet (100 meters) • ToxiRAE Pro PID to RAELink3 Mesh or RAELink3 Z1 Mesh modems ~ 33 feet (10 meters).
ProRAE Guardian Real-Time Wireless Safety System or Closed-Loop Network with the EchoView Host.
ISM license-free bands.
ATEX: , II 1G, Ex ia IIC Ga T4, China Ex: Ex ia IIC T4, CSA: Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D. T-code T4 Class I, Zone 0 A/Exia IIC T4, IECEx: Ex ia IIC Ga T4.
Automatic with AutoRAE 2 Test and Calibration System2 or manual.
118 X 60 X 30 mm
There are no reviews yet.