Lutron GU-3001 Precision Milli Gauss Meter
Lutron GU-3001 Precision Milli Gauss Meter is a DC/AC milli gauss magnetometer with an exclusive high sensitivity sensor available for high precision magnetic field measurements and is widely used in the measurement of the absolute environment earth’s magnetic field as a reference.
Applications: Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Laboratory field to check the material contains magnetic field value.
Lutron GU-3001 Precision Milli Gauss Meter is an AC/DC milli gauss magnetometer that can detect a magnetic field as small as 0.1 milli gauss. Milli Gauss Meter is easy to use a meter with a separate probe, easy operation, and convenient for remote measurement.
Features Of Lutron Precision Milli Gauss Meter:
- DC and AC magnetic field measurement
- This Gauss meter can detect magnetic fields as small as 0.1 milli gauss
- N/S pole indicator
- This Gauss meter is a separate probe for easy operation and is convenient for remote measurement
- Zero adjustment button for relative measurement
- Large S-TN type LCD, high contrast, easy readout
- Data hold function for freezing the desired value on display
- Records Maximum and Minimum readings with Recall
- RS 232/USB computer interface
- Maximum possible accuracy assured by the microprocessor circuit
- Heavy duty & compact housing with a hard carrying case is designed for easy carry-out & operation
DC and AC Magnetic Field
3,000 mG to 3,000 mG; 300 uT to 300 uT.
± ( 2 % + 2 mG )
0. 1 uT ≧20.0 uT, ≦-20.0 uT., 0.01 uT – 19.99 uT to 19.99 uT., 0.1 mG – 199.9 mG to 199.9 mG ;, 1 mG ≧200 mG, ≦-200 mG
LCD size : 52 mm x 38 mm dual function LCD display.
0 to 50˚C
< 85 % RH
|Display Sampling Time||
RS 232/USB PC serial interface
DC 1.5 V battery ( UM4, AAA ) x 6 pcs, Alkaline/heavy duty type or equivalent.
Will be provided at no extra cost
Instruction manual, Probe, Hard Carrying case, CA-06
173 X 68 X 42 mm
There are no reviews yet.