Lutron LM 8100 4 in 1 Digital Anemometer
Lutron LM-8100 4 in 1 Digital Anemometer is a professional measuring instrument capable of measuring various parameters like Air Velocity, Light, Temperature, and Relative Humidity. This Lutron Anemometer also includes features like Hold, Zero calibration, RS232/USB output interface.
Applications: Weather Stations, Greenhouse, Ventilation systems, Constructions, etc.
Lutron LM 8100 4 in 1 Digital Anemometer can accurately measure not only Air velocity but also Light, Temperature, and Relative Humidity. This meter includes high-precision humidity with fast response.
Features Of Lutron Digital Anemometer:
- This Digital Anemometer has a Built-in microprocessor circuit that assures excellent performance and accuracy.
- ℃/℉ detection by pressing the button on the front panel.
- Lux/Feet-candle selection by pressing the button on the front panel.
- Zero button design makes light meter calibration.
- Hold function to freeze the current reading value.
- Computer data output interface ( RS232/USB ).
|Air Velocity Range||0.4 – 30.0 m/s||> 20 m/s: ± 4% F.S., ≦ 20 m/s: ± 3% F.S.||0.1m/s|
|Light Measuring||0 to 20,000Lux||± 5% rdg ± 8 dg||0 to 2,200 Lux- 1 Lux: 2,200 to 20,000- 10 Lux|
|Temperature||0 to 50 ℃||± 1.2 ℃||0.1°C|
|Humidity||10 to 95%RH||<70% RH: ± 4 %RH, ≧70% RH: ± ( 4%rdg + 1.2 %RH||0.1%RH|
|Type K||-100 to 1300 ℃||± (1% rdg + 1℃)||0.1 ℃|
Air Velocity, Light, Relative Humidity, Temperature
RS 232/USB PC serial interface
< 80% RH.
0 to 50° C (32 to 122° F)
DC 1.5 V battery
177 x 70 x 32 mm
There are no reviews yet.