Lutron PMS 713 Compact Moisture Meter
Lutron PMS 713 Compact Moisture Meter marks a step forward for you into the field of precision measurement. Although this METER is a complex and delicate instrument, its durable structure will allow many years of use if proper operating techniques are developed.
Applications: To Check the moisture level of wood, concrete, and other non-wood material.
Features of Lutron PMS 713 Compact Moisture Meter:
- Designed to check the moisture level of wood, concrete, and other non-wood material.
- 6% to 40% moisture range on wood.
- 0 to 100% relative moisture value for concrete and other non-wood material.
- All in one, meter build in the test pins.
- Data hold function to freeze the desired value on the display.
- The microprocessor circuit ensures high accuracy and provides special functions and features.
- Operates from DC 1.5V (UM4/AAA) x 4 PCS batteries.
- Built-in low battery indicator.
- With the pins protection cover.
- Durable, long-lasting components, enclosed in strong, compact ABS-plastic housing.
28mm x 19mm
0 to 100% relative moisture value for concrete and other non-wood material.
6% to 40% moisture range on wood.
(5% + 5d)
Custom one-chip of microprocessor LSI circuit. 2 pins moisture electrode.
Freeze the display reading.
Approx. 0.8 second.
0 to 50˚C
< 80% RH.
DC 1.5 V battery ( UM4/AAA ) x 4 PCs,
180 x 40 x 40 mm (7.1" x 1.6" x 1.6")
There are no reviews yet.