Lutron PMS 714 Soil Moisture Meter
Lutron PMS 714 Soil Moisture Meter is used to measure the moisture content of the soil with a wide measurement range of 0 to 50% with 0.1% resolution. The microprocessor circuit ensures high accuracy and the durable ABS-plastic housing makes it ideal for use in the field.
Applications: Designed to check the moisture level of soil or other similar material
Lutron PMS 714 Soil Moisture Meter has a built-in LCD screen making the meter easy to read and also features data hold function that allows freezing the current value on the display. The soil moisture probe will show max/min functions and also has a low battery indicator.
Features Of Lutron PMS 714 Soil Moisture Meter:
- Designed to check the moisture level of soil or other similar material.
- Measurement range : 0 % to 50 % moisture content of soil sample with 0.1 % resolution.
- All in one digital soil meter, easy to make operation.
- Data hold function to freeze the desired value on the display.
- The microprocessor circuit ensures high accuracy and provides special functions and features.
- Operates from DC 1.5V ( UM4/AAA ) x 4 PCs batteries.
- Built-in low battery indicator.
- Durable, long-lasting components, enclosed in strong, compact ABS-plastic housing.
0 % to 50 % moisture content on soil
± ( 5 % F.S.+ 5 d ) @ 23± 5
Approx. 0.8 second.
0 to 50℃
Less than 80% R.H.
DC 1.5 V battery ( UM4/AAA ) x 4 PCs,
220 X 10 mm
172 X 40 X 40 mm
There are no reviews yet.