Mextech DT-603 Digital Multimeter
Mextech DT-603 Digital Multimeter is an electronic measuring instrument that combines few estimations functions in a single unit. Digital multimeters (DMM, DVOM) display the measured value in numerals, and may also display a bar of a length proportional to the quantity being estimated.
Applications: Digital meters are used to measure electrical characteristics like resistance, current, voltage, etc
Digital multimeters are currently more common. It has low battery indication, Auto power off, Full overload protection, Protective holster, Diode check, Triode (transistor) check, Continuity test (audible).
Features Of Mextech DT-603 Digital Multimeter:
- Display : 3 ½ digits LCD Display
- Low battery Indication
- Diode and Continuity test
- Data hold Back Light
- Operating Temperature Humidity : 0ºC to 40ºC <80% RH
- Overload Indication: “OL” Displayed.
- Sampling Speed : Approx 3 times/second
- Power Supply :9V Battery.
- Unit Size :195 X 92 X 55 mm
- Display Size : 61 X 35 mm
- Weight: 380 gms including battery.
- Accessories: Instruction Manual, Test Leads, 9V Battery, Temperature Probe.
AC Current, AC Voltage, Capacitance, DC Current, DC Voltage, Frequency, Resistance, Temperature
200mV to 750V
2V to 750V
2mA to 20A
2mA to 20A
-40°C to 1000°C
0°C to + 50°C
-20 to +60°C
9V battery (6F22)
189 x 97 x 35mm
There are no reviews yet.