Optex SA-80T2A Non Contact Infrared Temperature Transmitter
KSh 111761 – KSh 124349
Optex SA-80T2A Non-Contact Infrared Temperature Transmitter detects and converts the amount of infrared energy into a temperature value. Because the method is non-contact, it enables quick and easy measurement of the target temperature from a safe distance. It converts the temperature measured to an analog 4-20mA Output Signal.
Applications: Air economizers, Outdoor temperature and relative humidity reference, Pool room humidity monitoring.
Optex SA-80T2A Non-Contact Infrared Temperature Transmitter optical wireless system to transmit a certain distance in the laboratory. This transmitter has many advantages such as is common, inexpensive, and the transmitter can be showed to another location with the least response time and with a Digital interface.
Features of Optex Non-Contact Infrared Temperature Transmitter :
- High-speed response time 100ms/90%
- Waterproofing ability in compliance withIP67
- High heat resistance upto70°C of ambient temperature
- high noise resistance and accurate temperature measurement with stable operation due to SUS body and silicon lens
- The analog output of 4-20mA highly resistant to noise
- Cylindrical shape enabling installation in a limited space
- Temperature measurement range:0-400°C (SA-80T-4A)
Model SA 80T 2A 0 to 200 Degrees Celsius, Model SA 80T 4A 0 to 400 Degrees Celsius
0 to 200℃ for 2A, 0 to 400℃ for 4A
0 to 200℃ :±2℃ for 2A, 201 to 400℃ :±1％ for 4A
± 1°C of reading value.
0 to 70 °C
35 to 85%RH
10-55Hz, Amplitude 1.5mm, Two hours each in the direction of X,Y,Z
Provided alongwith and valid for 1 year, traceable to National Standards.
DC 12-24 V+10%/ Max 70 mA.
1 Year Manufacturing Warranty
There are no reviews yet.