Radcomm RC 2 Plus Portable Radiation Detector
Radcomm RC 2 Plus Portable Radiation Detector utilizes advanced spectral techniques to enhance sensitivity for reliable detection of isotopes with meager Dose Rates. It is a lightweight, PVT based portable radiation detector that utilizes advanced spectral techniques to enhance sensitivity for reliable radiation detection.
Applications: scrap metal, waste, or other dense materials testing.
Radcomm RC 2 Plus Portable Radiation Detector automatically sets an alarm threshold over the total set count rate average upon each startup. This lets the RC2 PLUS detect very low radiation levels even when covered by shielding such as scrap metal, waste, or other thick material. The RC2 PLUS utilizes a largely internal, high-grade PVT scintillator to boost sensitivity.
The Advanced RC2PLUS utilizes both a PVT scintillator and a Geiger-Mueller tube to perform the “Region Of Interest”(ROI) Study which allows the operator to see the distributed gamma energies in a histogram form. Once the ROI ranges are selected, a specific alarm threshold can be set for each ROI.
Features of the Radcomm RC 2 Plus Portable Radiation Detector:
- Improved sensitivity and greater response
- Easy to use
- Larger high definition display with multiple languages
- Lightweight with longer battery life
- RC2PLUS is available in two versions: Basic (Total Count version, Advanced (ROI Analysis version)
- The Basic version utilizes a largely internal, high-grade PVT scintillator to maximize sensitivity.
- The Advanced version utilizes both a PVT scintillator and a GM Tube to perform ROI Analysis.
- At any time the RC2PLUS Basic can be easily upgradable to the RC2PLUS Advanced.
- Detector Case: Durable plastic with protective silicone sleeve
RC 2 Plus
-20ºC (-4ºF) to +60ºC (140ºF)
Complies with ANSI N42.34
CPS, uSv/h, uR/r
up to 20 hours
7” H(18cm) x 8-1/4” L(21cm) x 4” W (10cm)
There are no reviews yet.