Sensocon S2005 Differential Pressure Gauge
Sensocon Differential Pressure Gauge-S2000 Series are minimal effort, stomach worked, mechanical differential gauges that might be utilized in all applications for measuring positive, negative, or differential pressure with a precision of +/ – 2%
Applications: Pharmaceuticals clean room, Laminar Air Flow cupboards, HVAC, Biosafety cupboard, Measuring fan weight blower weight, Air speed, Furnace draft, Pressure drop crosswise over opening plates, Liquid levels in bubbler framework, Pressure in fluid framework and filter resistance
Sensocon S2005 Differential Pressure Gauge Series are low cost, diaphragm operated, mechanical differential pressure gauges
Features of Sensocon S2005 Differential Pressure Gauge :
- Operating Temperature: 20° to 140°F (-7° to 60°C).
- Pressure Limits: 0…60/125/250/500 Pascals ; 0…6/10/25/50/100/250 mm. W.C. ; 0…0.25/0.5/1/2/3/4/5/6/8/10 Inches. W.C.
- Process Connection: 1/8″ female NPT duplicate high and low-pressure taps – one pair side and one pair back.
- Instrument Housing: Die-cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover.
- Accessories: Two 1/8″ NPT barbed fittings, two 1/8″ NPT plugs, and three mounting tabs and screws.
+/- 2% full scale (+/- 3% on -0 and +/- 4% on -00) throughout range at 70°F (21°C)
-7° to 60°C (20° to 140°F)
0…60/125/250/500 Pascals ; 0…6/10/25/50/100/250 mm. W.C. ; 0…0.25/0.5/1/2/3/4/5/6/8/10 Inches. W.C.
1/8" female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps – one pair side and one pair back
Die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover
Air and compatible gases
Two 1/8” NPT barbed fittings,two 1/8” NPT plugs, and three mounting tabs and screws
Will be provided at no extra cost valid for 1yr traceable to Electronic Test & Development Centre.
2 Years Manufacturing Warranty
There are no reviews yet.