Testo 6621 Humidity Transmitter
Testo 6621 humidity Transmitter is a high-performance transmitter for a low value. It meets the increasing needs in automated building services in terms of accuracy, responsibility, and safety and thereby saves energy prices. a large kind of the Testo 6621 transmitter is offered. depending on the application in a very room or in a very duct, the corresponding designs will be selected.
Applications: Industrial, Commercial Buildings, School buildings, hotels, clinics, etc.
Testo 6621 humidity Transmitter is an accurate detector with long stability (±2.0% RH). The 6621 has attractive housing that blends into any surroundings. A duct mount or wall mount version is offered. The 6621 is supplied with a show and an external probe as choices. The sensors and the analog outputs are adjustable, analyzed, and parameterized via the external interface using the P2A package. The wetness Transmitter could be a superior transmitter for occasional worth. It meets the increasing needs in automated building services in terms of accuracy, responsibility, and safety and thereby saves energy prices.
Features of Testo Humidity Transmitter:
- Highly accurate testo humidity sensor with long-term stability (±2.5% RH)
- Optional 2-line LCD display
- Time-saving commissioning and maintenance by means of the external interface and testo P2A software
Parameterizing, adjusting, and analyzing software (P2A) for setting up, adjusting, and analyzing the transmitter
- Optimum calibration concept by means of adjustment of the entire signal chain
- Adjustment without dismantling the transmitter
- 2 analog outputs (humidity/temperature), an option of 1 passive humidity, and temperature analog output
- Industrial and commercial buildings, e.g. production and storage
- Offices and administration buildings
- Sales areas and exhibition halls
- Museums and libraries
- School buildings, hotels, clinics, etc.
-20 to +70 °C for Duct Version, 0 to +60 °C for Wall Version
0 to 100% RH (>90% RH only briefly)
±2.0 %RH (0 to 90 %RH), ±4 %RH (90 to 100 %RH)
2 channels (humidity and temperature)
4 to 20 mA (2-wire) 0 to 1/5/10 V (4-wire)
0 to 1 V ±2,5 mV, 0 to 10 V ±25 mV, 0 to 5 V ±12,5 mV, 4 to 20 mA ±0,05 mA
20 to 30 V AC/DC
-40 to +70 °C (-40 to +176 °F)
< 15 s at 2 m/s; When calibrating, make note of adjustment: The response time may be considerably higher in stagnant air
20 to 30 V AC/DC
IP30 ; IP65
81 x 81 x 26 mm
There are no reviews yet.