Thermochron iButton DS1921G Data Logger
Thermochron iButton DS1921G Data Logger is a self-sufficient, rugged system that measures temperature and records the data in a secure memory section. The temperature values are stored directly as well in the form of a histogram, and the recording is done at a user-defined rate. It is possible to store up to 2048 temperature readings taken at equidistant intervals ranging from 1 to 255 minutes in thermochron ibutton. The histogram has 63 data bins with a 2.0°C resolution.
Applications of ibutton data logger: Laboratory, Food Beverage, Life Science, Medical, Environmental, Cold Chain Logistics etc.
Thermochron iButton DS1921G Data Logger for measuring how long the temperature stayed outside the permitted range and whether it was too hot or too cold. An additional 512 bytes of battery-backed SRAM allows storing data on the item with which the DS1921G is associated. The 1-Wire protocol transfers data serially and requires only a single data lead and a ground return. Every DS1921G is factory lasered with a 64-bit registration number that is guaranteed unique and electrically readable, allowing for absolute traceability.
Features of iButton temperature Data logger:
• High Accuracy, Full-Featured Digital Temperature Logger Simplifies Temperature Data Collection and Dissemination of Electronic Temperature Record
• Accuracy ±1°C from -30°C to +70°C (See the Electrical Characteristics for Accuracy Specification)
• Digital Thermometer Measures Temperature in 0.5°C Increments
• Built-In Real-Time Clock (RTC) and Timer has Accuracy of ±2 Minutes per Month from 0°C to +45°C
• Automatically Wakes Up and Measures Temperature at User-Programmable Intervals from 1 Minute to 255 Minutes
• Logs Consecutive Temperature Measurements in 2kB of Datalog Memory
• Records a Long-Term Temperature Histogram with 2.0°C Resolution
• Programmable Temperature High and Temperature Low Alarm Trip Points
• Records Up to 24 Timestamps and Durations When Temperature Leaves the Range Specified by the Trip Points
• Individually Calibrated in a NIST-Traceable Chamber
• Complies to Standard EN12830
• 512 Bytes of General-Purpose Battery-Backed SRAM
|Material Of Construction||
-40°C to 85°C
1 Min to 255 Min
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
There are no reviews yet.